Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Howdy


For my first post, I think I will tell you a little about me... who I am and what I do.
First and foremost, I am a mom. My son is grown now, and on his own. I am very proud of him, what type of person he turned out to be. He doesn't need me now like he used to, but he knows.... when he does, I am there!
I make things.... I HAVE to make things :D 
I can't NOT make things. I am very lucky to have a husband, and a lifestyle, that allows me to be able to do that. Although I am experienced in many types of crafts, I mostly enjoy crochet work, making things with scrapbooking paper (and the tools that go with it), and bead work (mostly seed beads).
I also do genealogy... our family's history.
I've recently (last 5 years or so) have ventured into camping in our RV. We haven't been to too many places yet, but I am just happy hanging out at a nice campground, enjoying the people around me, the sites the town has to offer, and watching the sky at night. 
My favorite love of all is my LAPTOP. I don't think I could go a day without using it.
I use it for so many things.... and my favorite among those would be LEARNING. Anything that may strike my fancy at the minute, it's right there on the web. I had to laugh at myself.... it had been a while since I did any beading, and I was making something for someone. I used to TEACH beadwork... heck, I wrote a BOOK on it, lol. But, I forgot how to do something, so I had to look it up... on the web. It is vast, and it is amazing!
One more thing about me that you should probably know is that I don't usually blog :( So, you won't be seeing TOO many posts from me. But I do need someplace to share my wares, and sometimes I might even have a thought or two to share, and maybe I can even share some of my camping experiences :)And maybe I will get better about blogging. And then again.... maybe not :)



No comments:

Post a Comment